1) From online enquires
2) From telephone conversations
3) From email and written communication
4) From sending an email to one of our company email addresses
The data stored can include, but is not limited to, your name, address and details of services purchased. This information will only be used by us.
We may use your email address for our own marketing purposes. When we do this we will always offer an opportunity for you to opt-out.
From time to time we may need to pass on some information to third parties in order to enable features on your website. This could include but is not limited to major search engines such as Google and Bing.
Inbound and outbound phone conversations may be recorded in order to monitor quality and performance
1) Estimate how many people visit our site and how the site is used on a daily basis.
2) Store information about your preferences therefore allowing us to better understand your interests and serve you more effectively.
3) Enhance the efficiency and speed of the site.
4) Recognise you when you return to the site.
5) Enable our backend systems to function.
To help optimise our site and resolve any technical issues we utilise real time visitor tracking